As ELCA Lutherans, we faithfully steward the gifts God has so abundantly given to us. Stewardship is so much more than money. It is about how we use all that God has entrusted to our care — our time, our talents and our treasures — to love God and love our neighbors, both inside and outside of the church walls and our homes.
- Look for opportunities to share your faith and to do the work of evangelism. “In your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” 1 Peter 3:15
- Look for opportunities to give generously to this congregation. “Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9: 6-7
- Look for opportunities to be in prayer for this congregation. “Jesus told the people a parable to show them that they should always pray and not lose heart.” Luke 18:1
- Giving options; Offering plate, mail an offering to the church, or online.
- All Sunday School offerings are donated to Heifer International for their fight against world hunger and poverty.
- Giving statements are printed quarterly. If you would like to know your current balance, contact the Financial Secretary.